Are you up for the challenge?
What you get:
- 5 Workouts per week
- Different workouts each day to keep it varied and challenging.
- Your calories and macros calculated through my calorie calculator to make sure you are in the position to drop fat
- Access to Meal Plans and Meal Builders so you can create tasty, low fat, high protein meals at ease.
- Detailed videos explaining how to follow your calories & macros
- Access to a Facebook group to interact with other people on the plan and follow the the Workouts
- Each workout is saved in the group so you can do it whenever you like
- Opportunity to win the challenge and win free entry to my next 12 Week Challenge
at the end of summer
I preach the long-term, sustainable approach to fat loss as 9 times out of 10 it will lead to a successful fat loss journey with a better opportunity of keeping the weight off!!
However, there is always a time of the year when we want to try and get results a little quicker, for example when an event like a wedding or summer holiday's are approaching!! This is completely normal and 99% of us want to feel and look a bit better when these times roll around!
So, that’s why I came up with the FIT IN 15 challenge. Its not a quick fix!! It's 21 days to follow a structured 5 day a week workout plan and get your energy balance right so we put ourselves in the optimum position to drop body fat and progress that little bit quicker than we usually would.
If you’re a person with an event coming up, or want to go on your summer holiday's feeling confident and want to push a bit harder before it comes around or whether you’re a person struggling for motivation to get off the couch this 3 week challenge is perfect for you!
As this is a challenge, I will be picking 1 transformations at the end of the challenge and they will receive free entry to my next 12 Week Challenge beginning in August!
15 Days Of Workouts with Full Video Demos
This is not a low calorie, restrictive diet. Choose from a wide range of meals to keep your diet interesting and enjoyable.
- Can be done with little or no equipment depending on what you have available
- 45 Minute Workouts
- Full Video Demos / Live Workouts you can access anytime
Private Challenge Facebook Group
Set, reps, rest times all prescribed depending on your overall goal.
- Only available for people on the challenge
- Key for Motivation and Support
- Daily Tips and Check in's from Paul
Calorie Calculator & SUWS Cookbook
In this section you will get access to my SUWS Meal Plan builder, this is a tool you can use to create your own meal plans using foods you want.
- SUWS Calorie Calculator to work out your daily amount for the challenge
- SUWS Cookbook with lots of recipes, food tips which you can use after the challenge is done.
4 Keys to Success
Stay positive and remember why you started!
Don’t listen to diet propaganda (Spoiler: Carbs don’t make you fat).
Keep a Routine
Find a meal and exercise plan that works for you and stick with it.
Don’t Be Hard on Yourself
You don’t have to aim for perfection, aim for consistency.