3 Simple Steps For Results
I was chatting to a potential client yesterday on Instagram...
The question was “Any tips for fat loss”
Everyone is looking to buy the fancy icing when you haven’t even baked the cake yet!
- What time should I work out for the best results??
- What time should I stop eating at?
- Should I skip breakfast?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss?
- Is spinning good for fat loss?
- Is Apple cider vinegar good for fat loss?
- How do I speed up my metabolism?
- My metabolism is broken!
- My hormones are out of balance!
- What supplements should I take?
Everyone is so worried about the things that are going to bring them the least return in terms of fat loss.
You are much better off facing the fact that you may be carrying some extra fat because you are simply consuming too many calories for the amount you move.
The simple answer to this question on tips for fat loss is;
- Control your calorie intake
- Consume a moderate to high protein intake
- Be active
3 relatively easy tips that actually work, won’t cost you an extra penny and that you can start doing today…
1 year from now you can still be looking for some new tips on fat loss or advice on the latest fad diet trick!
You can listen to me right now and stick with those 3 tips and gain progress 💪
Every single fat loss diet or person who has lost fat has implemented a calorie deficit.
Keto = Calorie Deficit
Atkins = Calorie Deficit
Slimming World = Calorie Deficit
Weight watchers =- Calorie Deficit
Don’t waste another year looking for a magic formula or trying to reinvent the wheel and get baking your cake!